The Apollo Series includes five basic configurations, each designed to meet the specific ergonomic needs in ever-changing environments. The Apollo 6 models have the ability to encompass all cables within the track, eliminating the accidental detachment of components and wires. The Apollo 2 models include wire managers along the side of the track to ensure cables are neatly routed.
All components are modular and interchangeable, enabling reconfigurations to meet changing needs. Modular accessories including laptop trays, writing surfaces and phone trays are also available (not shown). Call for details.
- Keyboard platform accommodates both left- and right-handed users.
- The 8” arms are easy to assemble and provide a wide range of configuration possibilities.
- Innovative gas strut assisted shuttle system provides effortless height adjustment of the keyboard and monitor.
- Easily adjusts for seated or standing applications.
- Provides proper ergonomic positioning to accommodate the 5th to the 95th percentile, either seated or standing.
The track mount allows for easy vertical adjustment of both the keyboard and monitor positions. The expandable keyboard tray includes a mousing area which can be adjusted for both right and left-handed mousing. The keyboard tray also folds up to maximize space.
The monitor mount, keyboard mount and CPU mount slide independently of each other along the track for optimal positioning.
|Space Saving Features
To maximize space, the keyboard tray folds up and out of the way.
The expandable keyboard tray also includes a mousing area which can be adjusted for both right and left-handed mousing.
|Quick Monitor Adjustments
Quickly adjust the height and angle of the monitor. The mount mount also allows for easy rotation from landscape to portrait.
CPU Holder Options
Available options include a locking CPU holder as well as a small form factor CPU holder. Call Customer service for more information.